8.31.2011

The cure for the ouch

So here's the thing: life involves pain, and lots of it, and everybody's always looking for the cure. Well here it is.

For the past little while I've been dealing with a lot of pain, and/or numbness, which is sometimes more painful than pain in its own little way.  ANYWAY (I have a point, I promise) tonight I went to an Old Testament class at the Institute. Towards the end of class the teacher showed a slideshow/movie about the life and mission of Jesus Christ, and as soon as it started I was flooded with a familiar warmness, and for the first time since I've been home, I felt...at home. I knew at that moment that no matter how big this "ouch" is, or any other will be, Jesus Christ can cure it because He's conquered all of the "ouch"es there ever were or ever will be.

I know that Jesus Christ lives and can heal any wound, and I am so grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment